This project is dedicated to the memory of William Morris (aka Frags), who was the main contributor to the bounty but was unable to see the final result.

Monday, January 12, 2015

A sad day

Right after the final release was announced I have learned that the main contributor to the bounty:

William Morris
(Frags on AW.net)

has passed away in June last year.

It feels really sad that he was not able to see the result of the project.

I would like to dedicate the E-UAE PowerPC JIT implementation to his memory.


Thanks to Carl Moppett for letting me know about this tragic event.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, but I am not aware of the details.

      Delete
    2. I'm in New Zealand as well down in Christchurch, Nice work on E-UAE ppc jit :) got morphos on a 2ghz G5 and a quad core 2.5ghz waiting hoping it will become supported, Do you run OS4 or Morph Os as your main OS?

      Delete
    3. A fellow kiwi Amigan! I am an AOS4 person, MorphOS never was my cup of tea. I have an ancient MacBook here which is running MorphOS, but I use it only for compiling and testing the builds pretty much.

      Delete